Growing in Worldwide Popularity, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Sparks Strength, Endurance and Overall Fitness
Thanks in part to the popularity of mixed martial arts (MMA), more and more kids and adults than ever are trying out Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is a form of martial arts that is based in ground fighting – in fact, many MMA pros credit their success to focused training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. In particular, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu teaches students how to work and fight from their backs, presenting a unique vantage point for grappling with an opponent. Before you go on, you may want to see our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Schedule for Roufusport Milwaukee.
With roots in Japan, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is an art, a workout and a form of self-defense all in one. The sport teaches everything from takedowns to holds, from grappling to strikes. Roufusport’s Carlson Gracie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes can be used for fun and fitness, as well as, for serious training for MMA and self defense.
Practitioners of all ages are turning to Roufusport’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes for many reasons. Interested? Here are just a few reasons Brazilian Jiu Jitsu continues to develop new fans across the world:
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is fun. If you are bored with your current fitness routine, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is the perfect chance to try something new, fun and unique. It incorporates a variety of sparring skills in a fun group setting and students from every corner of the globe call it addicting.
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is challenging. This martial art will challenge you mentally and physically. You will learn holds, rolls, submissions and other skills that focus on an artful blend of strength and flexibility, discipline and power. If you love a new challenge, Brazilian Jit Jitsu offers just that for even the fittest of athletes.
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu will teach you new skills. Whether you are a novice or a long-time martial arts practitioner, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu will help you learn a strong foundation of skills and a discipline that you can continue to build on for life. No matter what your age or experience level, you will learn something new – which is good for your body and your mind.
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is an incredible workout with a diverse range of movements. You will build strength, rev up your cardiovascular system and enhance your flexibility. Along the way, you will also will burn calories, tone your entire body and enjoy an impressive workout. Many practitioners of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu report that they lose weight and body fat while getting in the best shape of their lives.
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu includes a self-defense component. Women and men of all ages looking to enhance their self-defense skills are trying out Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and other martial arts in order to boost their street smarts. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, in particular, teaches strength, power, control and self-defense.
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu offers great cross-training for any other athletic pursuit. Whether you are considering mixed martial arts, a mud run, a marathon or simply want to try something outside of the yoga studio, Brazilian Jit Jitsu will complement your other athletic endeavors. It focuses on strength, power and flexibility – attributes common to many other sports and activities.
- Carlson Gracie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu has a strong history and foundation. Descended from judo and jiu jitsu, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu has a legacy that dates back several generations. The martial art includes a sense of honor, respect, discipline and technique that is valuable to any practitioner of any age. It is a way to build character.
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu shows that size isn’t all that important. In Brazilian Jit Jitsu and mixed martial arts, the biggest person doesn’t always win. Rather, this art teaches that you can use leverage and technique in order to dominate an opponent. You don’t have to be tall, broad and have a six-pack in order to enjoy Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu enhances many skills that translate well to life. Confidence? Check. Strength? Check. Self-esteem. Check. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes can help you become a better, stronger, more confident person from the inside out. It’s more than just a sport or a workout, it’s also a way of life.
You can check out Roufusport’s Jiu Jitsu classes for the first time for FREE, or check out our 5 Class $19.99 Trial Special detailed below. You will meet others interested in learning something new, improving their health and wellness, and being challenged. Overall, Roufusport Carlson Gracie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes will help you maximize control, finesse and head-to-toe fitness, no matter what your age or background.
Many of the world’s best athletes already practice Brazilian Jiu Jitsu – and the world’s best mixed martial arts participants swear by it-including our top MMA fighters. If you are looking for a new challenge and an incredible discipline, Roufusport’s Carlson Gracie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu program just might be the perfect martial art for you!