- Our Programs
- Online Special
- Milwaukee HQ
- Pro Shop
- Online University
- Worldwide Locations
- Request information
Free Wanderley Jiu-Jitsu Technique of the Week: ATTACKING FROM THE REFEREE POSITION
Establishing good training habits early in your fight career make pulling off technical moves much easier when you start competing at higher levels.
In this week’s free training technique replay video Roufusport MMA Academy Head Carlson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Professor Daniel Wanderley and his son Gabriel go over the finer points of the Referee Position and demonstrate a few moves you can put on your opponent to lock in a submission.
Being able to attack from the Referee Position may be a little tricky at first, but with enough practice will become an invaluable weapon in your fighter arsenal.
This is a raw look into some of the BONUS Wanderley Jiu-Jitsu courses available online.
World class instruction from 2017’s top ranked Roufusport MMA Team Head Coach Duke Roufus and his renowned team of coaches and fighters await you inside DRSU.
Increase your fighter and coaching IQ and skill. Don’t delay, start learning from the best instructors and fighters in the world immediately.
DRSU is packed with hundreds of hours of content, tips and tricks designed to help you become a world-class fighter, student or coach.
CLICK ==> HERE to get started today for only $1!
Carlson Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Professor Daniel Wanderley was born in the beautiful beach city of Recife, Brazil. He began his Jiu-Jitsu training in 2000 and within 5 years he earned his Black Belt. His original teacher, Gutenberg Melo, began training BJJ in 1976 and earned his Black Belt from Carlson Gracie, Sr. in 1992.
In 2005, Daniel arrived in Chicago, IL, to train specifically with Carlson Gracie, SR, and taught at the Carlson Gracie Academy. When Carlson Gracie, Sr. died in 2006, Daniel returned at the invitation of Carlson Gracie, Jr. to teach at the Carlson Gracie Academy.
In Fall of 2013 Daniel Wanderley brought his talents and experience to Roufusport where he is Head Jiu-Jitsu instructor.
• 2016 IBJJF American National Gi Champion
• 2016 NAGA Gi Champion
• 2015 IBJJF Chicago Summer Gi and No-Gi Champion
• 2014 NAGA No Gi Expert Division Champion – Chicago, IL
• IBJJF World No-Gi Silver Medal
• IBJJF Chicago Summer Open Gi Silver Medal
• IBJJF Chicago Summer Open No-Gi Silver in Weight Class and Silver in Open
• IBJJF Las Vegas Summer Open Gi Silver Medal
• IBJJF Las Vegas Spring Open Gi Bronze Medal
• 2013 UFC Fan Expo/Grappler’s Quest No-Gi Advanced Champion
• 2013 IBJJF Dallas Open Champion
• 2013 IBJJF New York Open Champion
• 2013 IBJJF Chicago Winter Open No-Gi Third Place
• 2012 IBJJF Pan Ams Silver Medal
• 2012 IBJJF No-Gi World Bronze Medal
• 2011 IBJJF Pan Ams Champion
• 2010 IBJJF Pan Ams Champion
• 2010 IBJJF No-Gi World Silver Medal
• 11X NAGA Champion at Expert Division
• Professional MMA Fighter
Roufusport Instructors Licensed by the State of Wisconsin-Department of Safety and Professional Services.